Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Here goes nothing ...


It's been at least 2 months and I've been procrastinating following up
on design project left behind by my ex-designer.

Being a born Freehand and Photoshop guy, I wasn't too thrilled getting
into Adobe Illustrator as it looked really complicated to use.

It didn't help that I tried to call at least 5 freelancers and about 3
agencies to see if they could take this off my hands and when I
mentioned the bad word ... Illustrator, they all cringed and whimpered
apologetically that they could not help me ...

With my deadline looming, I took the bull by the horns and opened up
the file after a few encouraging words from my ex-designer, who is now
working for another design agency.

Voila! After about 30 minutes, and really getting into the swing of
things, I found that it wasn't so difficult and managed to get around
the navigation tools and buttons.

Lesson to be learnt, never, I say, never think that anything is too
difficult for you until you give it a go yourself!!!

Cheers!

No comments: