Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Dog ... Austin


For the last 8 years, this dog has been the guy in the background. Always happy to see me when I come home, never angry when I "torture" him e.g. making him dance the salsa like Elmo in Sesame Street. But as irritating as he is when he is up to his antics of masturbating on my toe, bum surfing all over the house, shedding his fur, he remains this adorable friend that will always be by your side.

We do give him a bath every week and this time after his bath, we decided to dress him up as Yoda from Star Wars ... he he he ...

Took a picture of him with my phone. Can you see the frustration on his face? Hahahahaha!!!

Still he is ever so adorable and the best part is that he does not hold grudges!!!!

Tribute to Mr Austin Powers Hogan!!!

No comments: