Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Dissatisfaction ....

"Tsk tsk tsk, shame on you Kimson, for having an opinion." At least
that is what one reader is trying to say to me.

Unfortunately "her" argument is flawed. This reader by the name of
"Anne", has been leaving comments on my last entry. It is obvious, she
is unhappy of my support of Sash's blog site and does not believe it to
be worthy of my praise.

You see, if she bothered to try and understand the purpose of my last
entry, she would realize that the design of my entry was to point out
that anything that revolves around sex or, the subject of it, will
generate plenty of interest, hence the title of my last entry. There
are many blogs out there, which contain explicit descriptions of their
own sexual encounters, but I chose Sash's blog because unlike the rest,
she writes pretty decently.

Whether her stories are true or a figment of her imagination is
absolutely irrelevant. If you read my last entry, Sash's website was a
means to my end, I wanted to see if by piggy backing on her website, I
could generate a higher hit rate on my blog.

I'm happy to say that it worked because I have enjoyed more hits and
more profile reads in the last 2 weeks than in my entire year as a
blogger put together! The fact that her blog was an interesting read
was a bonus! But I do understand that one man's meat is another man's
poison, so I can appreciate that Anne does not appreciate the contents
of Sash's blog.

Likewise, I do expect her to accept that the content of Sash's blog
does appeal to a segment of individuals.

What I do not understand is why she continues to visit the blog if the
contents of which repulses her? How do I know that? Well, because she
took offence to my comments about her left on Sash's blog, that's how I
know ...

Anyway, a personal note to Anne - Sash's may not reveal her true
identity, but at least there is an communication channel open for us to
interact with her. I'm sure you have a blog too, and I do not really
care if you leave your real name or use a pseudonym, but be brave
enough to allow us to redirect our responses to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess i should be rather pleased that you decided to dedicate an entire segment on me today. Thanks lots! Alexi kinda summarised everything i wanted to say to you abt your obsession, so there is pretty much nothing more for me to say. I guess i would just expect bloggers to have more substance in their blogs and not just care abt hit numbers when they pen their thoughts. Cos seriously, i find that it so shallow, because when u choose to dictate your thoughts, u take on the role of a writer; an artist. And with that, comes responsibility, to yourself and your blog visitors. It would be nice having something else to read abt besides how good this guy was in bed and how to give the perfect handjobs and worse, having "fans" like yourself, commenting on the artistic value of the blog. I do visit Sash's blog and when i read the kinda comments liet behind by ppl like yourself, i'm truly disgusted and at some level, i feel that they just wanna get into her good books and perhaps into her pants as well. You just sense so much of desperation that its irky. What keeps Sash's blog going is precisely the desperaion it reeks of men like yourself, likeneing her writing to ART. Sex blogs are so, metaphorically, fucked up.