Sunday, October 28, 2007

Christmas is Coming



I know it's early days till, but before you know it, it will come and go.

I am preparing myself now early so that I can fully enjoy the season with my family. In the past, it was all about wishing that it did not come so early because it meant a financial commitment of presents for your family and loved ones. It was always stressful because at times cash was hard to come by and the pressure to please was there. This year will be different. I'm going to soak in the atmosphere and enjoy it fully with everyone who is important to me. There is nothing more important than family and these past few years have proven, for me at least, that if everything goes wrong in your life, your family will be there through thick and thin.

This Christmas season, I pray to God that all of us have a chance to experience the joy and love of being together as a family.

This song from Josh Groban starts the feeling of the season for me. I dedicate this song to all of you. Have a happy and Merry Christmas ahead.

No comments: